First there was love and then there was more love! It’s so overwhelming J Madhu is at it again! She nominated me for the Sunshine award and Dragon’s Loyalty award! Thank you so much Madhu! You are the Santa; you are the loyal sunshine of Lime ‘n’ Lemony!
I don’t know if I should be combining the posts for both of them; but I think this time I am doing that! Loyal sunshine sounds nice.
Here are the rules for both the awards:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Share random facts about yourself
- Pass the award on to 11 other bloggers
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Some random/ interesting facts about me:
- I currently live near a port and one of things I love doing every morning is to check which new ships have come today!
- I love the ocean – the sound of the waves and the feel of infinite water around me.
- My favourite vacation place in Goa!
- I have recently started doing a lot of paper craft activities and am loving it!
- I love to cooking.
- I learned how to make Tiramisu today from a Romanian friend and I taught her how to make pakodas!
- I love watching sun sets! Here’s a pic of sunset from our terrace for everyone to enjoy. It’s such a blessing to be able to witness a beautiful and unique sunset day after day :).
One reason why it usually takes me so long to reply to award posts is the rule of nominating a ‘set number’ of bloggers. But that is also the fun part of it because I want to find new bloggers to pass it on to them! And in the process I discover so many interesting blogs :) This time for both the rewards I am nominating the following 5 bloggers (I know I’m defaulting on the “set number of bloggers”)
For some amazing writing and food for thought: http://chrismartinwrites.com/
For some awesome illustrations: http://divyasillustrations.wordpress.com/
For some travel stories and many more: http://travelrage.wordpress.com/
For some very interesting books and reviews: http://chrissireads.wordpress.com/
For some very awesome ideas for activities with kids: http://totschooltotallyawesome.wordpress.com/
If you don’t do awards or have already received this one, kindly accept it as my appreciation for your wonderful blog. However, if you feel like, you can acknowledge the award & share some random facts about yourself. That will be fun!