Santa has been very generous on Lime ‘n’ Lemony this year! And my Santa is a very beautiful lady blogging at Dreamz and Clouds. She has been showering us with a lot of fellow blogger love and appreciation :).
And this time it’s the Blog of the Year, 2013! Wah! Feeling awesome and amazing! Gives me more encouragement to write regularly. I started blogging as a way of sharing my life and now it seems with 3 active blogs it has become a very important part of my life! And the awards mean a lot of love from fellow bloggers.My nominations for the ‘Blog of the year 2013’ award are:
- First and foremost it has to be Dreamz and Clouds! So hopefully this will be her third star!
- http://ourtravelpics.wordpress.com/ – Some amazing pics from Richa and Tushit’s travels and photography tips!
- http://ediblesandtravels.wordpress.com/ – Combining two of my favourite things food and travel!
- http://travelrage.wordpress.com/ – Amazing travel stories, restaurant reviews! Her blog was my guide of things to see when I was living in Vadodara!
You can find all the badges and banners and information you need via this link: ‘Blog of The Year 2013′ Award Badges.
The instructions for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Happy Holidays! May Santa be generous on all